We hire 5 star rated, Lay-Z-Spa hot tubs and Bulhawk Commercial Gazebo's, brought to your home, set-up and taken away after use.
We have 6 packages to choose from, here are our popular choices:
Our BASIC package is priced at £100 and comes with:
- Delivery to your location
- Set-up of hot tub (seats 4-6 people) and heater
- Fitted cover to both protect and retain heat
- Foam base mat to go under the hot tub
- Brand new filter and a spare as well as chlorine tablets and dispenser to last for your entire hire.
Our most popular LUXURY package for £200 (SALE NOW ON 10% OFF OUR LUXURY PACKAGE ONLY £180) comes with everything in the basic package and more
- Our lazy-spa hot tub (seats 4-6 people)
- Our commercial gazebo (3m x 3m)
- LED lights
- Special balloon and backdrop decoration bespoke to your event
- Bubble machine or Laser Light
- Bluetooth Speaker
Our booking site is super easy to navigate and you can order your hot tub hire as easy as 1..2..3.. BOOK HERE
We only supply quality equipment and we are public liability insured for your peace of mind
If you are looking for the best hot tub hire in Bradford then look no further
We are constantly running special offers, free hot tub give aways and deals on Facebook and Instagram so join us and lets get bubbly.
Check out our Blog for interesting insights into our hot tubs in West Yorkshire
Our business directories can be found here
Hot Tub Benefits, What are they?
Here at Cheeky Hot Tub Hire in Bradford our hot tubs are not only just for a party they genuinely have health benefits, we had a look into what hot tubs do for your health and how relaxing in our bubbles can actually help certain ailments.
- Now this is one of the most obvious benefits, Stress Relief, it has the potential to help ease the tensions of the day.
- Muscle relaxation. The hot water and the massaging action of the hot tub jets and bubbles can be an effective way to help relax and soothe tight or tense muscles.
- Brain Function. Studies have shown hot tubs can increase blood flow to the brain, that actually increases cognitive functions. Have a soak and get that sudoku puzzle complete!
- Headaches. Hydrotherapy is hugely effective on the harshest of headaches, releasing a lot of the tension that's causing it.
- Fibromyalgia. Hot tubs increase blood flow to stiff joints and tight muscles and reduces inflammation causing the pressure.
- Hair Growth. Improved circulation and blood flow will help reach the hair follicles to rejuvenate them. Wow! I'm dipping my head in then!
- Improved sleep. According to research, the relaxation gained from a soak in the hot tub may be enough to help you drift off into a more peaceful sleep. so forget counting sheep and float away in our hot tubs.
- Pain relief. Soaking in a hot tub may relieve certain types of pain by relaxing joints, muscles and tendons.
- Cardiovascular health. Relaxing in a hot tub can raise your heart rate and actually lower your blood pressure.
- Improved insulin sensitivity.
- Calorie burn. In a 2016 study, participants soaked in a waist-high hot bath for an hour and burned about the same number of calories as a 30-minute walk. Excuse me?! where do I sign up?!!
- There are so many other benefits because of blood circulation while using the hot tub, like better bone health, respiratory systems, improved kidney function, skin health, arthritis and even PMS cramps.
- After researching all of this the health benefits are huge hiring a hot tub can give you an indication of whether or not you want to purchase one without all the messing about setting it up and taking it down.
Obviously always as a precaution consult your doctor that using a hot tub is right for you.
Cheeky Hot Tub Team