During the hire period, the Named Hirer is entirely responsible for the care and maintenance of all equipment supplied as well as being entirely responsible for the health, safety and well-being of all users.
Cheeky Hot Tub Hire accept no responsibility for damage to property, loss, injury, illness or death of persons during the hire period. This is entirely the responsibility of the Named Hirer.
CHILDREN AT NO POINT SHOULD BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILST USING THE HOT TUB AND THE TIME THEY ARE IN THE WATER SHOULD BE LIMITED. WE ADVISE AGAINST VERY YOUNG CHILDREN USING THE HOT TUB. NO ONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF DRUGS SHOULD USE THE HOT TUB
Bubble Machine: Please note that the bubble machine needs to be facing away from the hot tub and will be set up that way during the teams build, the bubbles will not form when the gazebo is zipped and the hot tub is in operation, if you find that the bubbles are not forming even when hot tub is not in operation please clean the hopper and bubble spokes with fresh clean water
Bluetooth Speaker: Switch on bluetooth speaker (ensure it is fully charged, charge point is behind a rubber seal at the back of the speaker) press the bluetooth symbol on the speaker, ensure your phones bluetooth is switched on and connect to "Tribit Xsound Go"
Fixable damage and cosmetic - £25-£50
Hot Tub Cover - £100
Hot Tub Liner - £400
Hot Tub Pump / Heater - £450
Gazebo - £300
Gazebo sides - £40 per side
Bubble Machine - £50
LEDs - £50
Bluetooth Speaker - £50
The full hire period is the dates shown on the hire contract. At the end of the full hire period, goods not made available for collection will be placed back on hire for a further hire period and at the same hire charge. You must pay the extra charges when we ask for them, to include any additional costs incurred. The contract comes into effect once you have signed the contract and the deposit has been paid, by doing so you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions which are published on our website and provided at point of hire.
Your Responsibility When Hiring Goods
You must assist us in the delivery and collection at your location. You must give us clear instructions, and take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of our people. We accept no responsibility for any damage or injuries caused. The hirer will supply the electricity and water for the equipment during the hire period. You must make sure you have a suitable supply of electricity and it must be within close proximity of the setup area.
The hirer shall be responsible for maintaining the equipment in the same condition and working order as on the date of delivery and for ensuring the equipment is in good and clear condition on the completion of the hire period. If the goods break down, are not working properly or the equipment has been damaged cheeky hot tubs must be informed immediately in order to arrange a site visit. You must not use the goods or repair them unless we have agreed otherwise.
We do require a flat level base to sit the Hot Tub on. You must take good care not to get grass or soil in the water as this will spoil the enjoyment. We do provide a foot wash tub to clean the feet and foam flooring to stop any foreign objects cutting or piercing the tubs. You must ensure there is sufficient access to the spa into your chosen space, if access is not possible there will be under no circumstances, be any refunds. The hirer will inspect the equipment with Cheeky Hot Tubs and note and sign for any damage on the equipment. You will become responsible for the goods when you receive the hired equipment and signed the Cheeky Hot Tub Contract.
Overloading the hot tub can cause damage for which you will be liable. Any costs incurred due to damage caused to the hot tub excessive cleaning, broken, or non-working parts will be paid by the hirer. Any damage or malfunction caused by misuse, neglect or vandalism by agents of the hirer, will be charged to the hirer. We accept no responsibility due to or arising from the equipment, whilst in the hiring possession.
The hot tub will maintain temperature by its self; although during periods of heavy use or when the cover is not over for an extended period there will be a fall of temperature. When the hot tub is not in use re attaching the cover will allow the water temperature to rise to the desired level. Always leave the hot tub plugged in ___________________________
Please take extra care to stop sharp objects from being around or in the Hot Tub and prevent people from jumping in or on the Hot Tub. Do not use glasses in the tub or any foreign object in the tub. Do not enter the Hot Tub wearing shoes. Pets and other animals are not allowed in to or around the hot tub
You will be supplied with ample chemicals required to maintain the water for the duration of the hire period, do not use or add any other chemicals to the water other than the chemicals supplied by Cheeky Hot Tubs. Do not add bubble bath, foam bath, or washing up liquid of any description. Failing to comply with these instructions may cause serious damage to your skin or body and will also put the Hot Tub out of operation for some time. The hirer will add chemicals required to maintain the water in the Hot Tub and understand the risks involved in not maintaining the water as per the manufacturer's instructions.
You must not sell or in any way give up the control of the goods. The hirer will not allow anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs to use the equipment. The hirer will not attempt to or move the equipment from the location that the owner has placed it. The hirer will not tamper or adjust any aspect of the equipment mechanics or electrics.
You agree that Cheeky Hot Tub hire accept no liability for any personal damage of any person or property suffered during the period of your usage. You are liable for the hot tub, hot tub cover, gazebo, lights, party package whilst in your custody for any damage. Any damage that is caused due to misuse or not following the recommendations must be paid in full.
We do recommend that you contact your household insurance company to inform them of this hire and ask them provide cover.
You must make sure that everyone who uses the goods is properly instructed on how to use them safely and correctly, and that they have read all the instructions we have supplied.
LAZY SPA INSTRUCTIONS
Carefully read, understand, and follow all information in this user
manual before installing and using the spa.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - READ AND FOLLOW
• TO AVOID ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT USE THE SPA WHEN
IT IS RAINING,THUNDERING OR LIGHTNING.
• Never wear your contact lenses when in your spa.
• Do not use spa during chemical maintenance.
• Extension cords can’t be used.
• Don’t plug or unplug the appliance if hand is wet.
• Always unplug the appliance:
- before cleaning or other maintenance
- if leave it unattended on holidays
• When the appliance will be not used for a long time, such as in
the winter, the spa or pool set should be disassembled and
• For safety reason, only use the accessories provided or
approved by the spa manufacturer.
• Do not to place the spa on slippery surface , and to make sure
the surface is free of sharp object before installation.
• Never place any electrical supplies or appliance, such as a light,
telephone, radio, or television, within 2m of spa.
• Caution: Read the instruction before using the appliance and
installation or reassemble every time.
• Warning: For electric safety, a PRCD is incorporated in the
power cord, if the leakage current is detected more than
10mA, the device will operate and cut-off the power supply,
in such case, please unplug and stop using the spa at once.
Don’t reset the product by yourself. And you must contact
the local service agent to check and repair the product.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the appliance. (For EU market)
• Cleaning and user maintenance must be performed by an adult
above18 years old who is familiar with the risk of electric shock.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities,
or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance
by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be
supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
(For market other than EU)
• Water attracts children; always attach a spa cover after each
• Do not bury cord. Locate cord to minimize abuse from lawn
mowers, hedge trimmers, and other equipment.
• DANGER - Risk of Accidental Drowning (especially children
under 5 years). Caution shall be exercised to prevent
unauthorized access to the spa by children. This can be reached
by adult supervisor securing the means of access or installing a
safety protection device to the spa. To avoid accidents during
spa use, ensure that children are kept under constant adult
• DANGER - Risk of Injury. The suction fittings in this spa are
sized to match the specific water flow created by the pump.
Should the need arise to replace the suction fittings or the pump,
be sure that the flow rates are compatible. Never operate the
spa if the suction fittings are broken or missing. Never replace a
suction fitting with one rated less than the flow rate marked on
the original suction fitting.
• RISK OF INJURY. Never operate spa if inlet / outlet pipes are
broken or missing. Never attempt to replace the inlet / outlet
pipes. Always consult your local Aftersales centre.
• RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Install at least 2m from all metal
• RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Never operate any electrical
appliance when in your spa or when your body is wet. Never
place any electric appliance, such as a light, telephone, radio, or
television, within 2m of spa.
• During pregnancy, soaking in hot water may cause damage to
the fetus. Limit use to 10 minutes at a time.
• TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY:
A. The water in a spa should never exceed 40°C (104°F). Water
temperature between 38°C (100°F) and 40°C (104°F) is
considered safe and comfortable for a healthy adult. Lower
water temperatures are recommended for young children and
when spa use exceeds 10 minutes.
B. Since excessive water temperatures have a high potential for
causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy,
pregnant or possibly pregnant women should limit spa water
temperature to 38°C (100°F).
C. Before entering a spa, the user should measure the water
temperature with an accurate thermometer since the
tolerance of water temperature regulating device varies.
D. The use of alcohol, drugs, or medication before or during spa
use may lead to unconsciousness with the possibility of
E. Obese persons and persons with a history of heart disease,
low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, or
diabetes should consult a physician before using a spa.
F. Persons using medication should consult a physician before
using a spa since some medication may induce drowsiness
while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure,
G. Avoid putting the head under water at all times.
H. Avoid swallowing spa water.
• TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY: Never pour water with a
temperature higher than 40°C (104°F) into the spa pool directly.
• The use of alcohol, drugs, or medication can greatly increase the
risk of fatal hyperthermia. Hyperthermia occurs when the
internal temperature of the body reaches a level that is several
degrees above the normal body temperature of 37°C (98.6°F).
The symptoms of hyperthermia include an increase in the
internal temperature of the body, dizziness, lethargy,
drowsiness, and fainting. The effects of hyperthermia include
failure to perceive heat; failure to recognize the need to exit spa
or hot tub; unawareness of impending hazard; fetal damage in
pregnant women; physical inability to exit the spa or hot tub; and
unconsciousness resulting in the danger of drowning.
• Electric installations should follow national wiring rules, consult a
qualified electrician with any questions.
• These warnings, instructions, and safety guidelines address
some common risks of water recreation, but they cannot cover
all risks and dangers in all cases. Always use caution, common
sense, and good judgment when enjoying any water activity.
Retain this information for future use. In addition, the following
information can be supplied depending on the spa type:
Non Swimmers safety
- Continuous, active, and vigilant supervision of weak swimmers
and non-swimmers especially in exercise spas, by a
competent adult is required at all times (remembering that
children under five years of age are at the highest risk of
- Designate a competent adult to supervise the spa each time it
is being used.
- Weak swimmers or non-swimmers should wear personal
protection equipment, especially when using the exercise spa.
- When the spa is not in use, or unsupervised, remove all toys
from the spa and its surrounding area to avoid attracting
children to the spa.
- A safety cover or other safety protection device shall be used,
or all doors and windows (where applicable) shall be secured
to prevent unauthorized access to the spa.
- Barriers, covers, alarms, or similar safety devices are helpful
aids, but they are not substitutes for continuous and competent
- It is recommended to keep rescue equipment (e.g. a ring buoy)
by the spa (if appropriate).
- Keep a working phone and a list of emergency phone numbers
near the spa.
Safe use of the spa
- Encourage all users especially children to learn how to swim.
- Learn Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation -
CPR) and refresh this knowledge regularly. This can make a
life-saving difference in the event of an emergency.
- Instruct all spa users, including children, what to do in case of
- Never dive into any shallow body of water. This can lead to
serious injury or death.
- Do not use the spa when using alcohol or medication that may
impair the bather's ability to safely use the spa.
- When covers are used, remove them completely from the
water surface before entering the spa.
- Protect spa occupants from water related illnesses by advising
them to keep water treated and practicing good hygiene.
Consult the water treatment guidelines in the user's manual.
- Store chemicals out of the reach of children.
- Use the signage provided on the spa or within 2 000 mm of the
spa in a prominent visible position.
- Removable ladders, when removed, shall be stored safely
where children cannot climb on it
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR RECOMMENDATIONS.
• The spa should not be setup or left out in temperature lower
than 4˚C (40˚F).
• Do not use the spa alone.
• People with infectious diseases should not use a spa.
• Do not use the spa immediately following strenuous exercise.
• Always enter and exit the spa slowly and cautiously. Wet
surfaces are slippery.
• To avoid damage to the pump, the spa must never be operated
unless the spa is filled with water.
• Immediately leave spa if the user feels uncomfortable or
• Never add water to chemicals. Always add chemicals to water
to avoid strong fumes or violent reactions that may result in
hazardous chemical spray.
• Regarding the information pertaining to cleaning, maintenance
of water, and disposal of water, please see section
• Regarding the information pertaining to the installation, thanks
to refer to the below paragraph of the manual.
• Please examine equipment before use. Notify Bestway at the
customer service address listed on this manual for any
damaged or missing parts at the time of purchase. Verify that
the equipment components represent the models that you had
intended to purchase.
BY BOOKING WITH US YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE ABOVE CHEEKY HOT TUB HIRE RELEASE ALL RESPONSIBITY TO THE HIRER ON DELIVERY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
CHEEKY HOT TUB HIRE BRADFORD